Start your tour at the famous Duomo di Milano, the 3rd largest church in the world. After capturing some of its 14th century gothic details you'll walk to Via Montenapoleone which represents the elegant heart of Milan and is home to the top Italian designer shops and grand Neo-Classic aristocratic residences. Past the world famous "La Scala" Theater and on to Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II the first iron and glass construction in Italy and its elegant arcade lined with cafes, shops and restaurants. Your last stop is the 14th century renaissance residence Castello Sforzesco, the palace of Visconti.
At the end of the session you'll review some of the photos taken. You will have learned the basics of composition, the importance of light in photography, how to take balanced and attractive images, and simple techniques to take "creative" images.
Your Milan Photography Walking Tour ends at Largo Cairoli (Sforzesco Castle).
Some of the things you will learn:
* how to use light and shadows, colours and forms in a creative way
* how to use photographic techniques to create your personal vision
* how to get the best photos in every situation
* how to be always ready to capture the moment.
* Walking tour
* Professional photographer guide
* Entrance fees
* Camera and film
* Gratuities (optional)
* Hotel pickup and drop off
* Food and drinks, unless specified